1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No PMO then Finding a girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Wuzzaap, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Wuzzaap

Wuzzaap Fapstronaut

i feel like what PMO does , is kill our emotions , specially when talking to girls

Today when i was in school , i started noticing girls like never before . Like i look , i really stare . I look with passion , i am not afraid of her , instead i show intresting look . I noticed cute girls in my class today , and we its already half the semester.

I feel like with a little bit more time , ill explode and go talk to every girl i meet lol

Capt. U likes this.
  2. Igotdis

Igotdis Fapstronaut

Seriously. Just broke off a relationship I can’t wait to get a new girlfriend with this incredible new drive

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I stopped staring at girls I like because it only hurts you when you know you have no chance. Don't ever become like me.

4. You're not hopeless

5. Wuzzaap

Wuzzaap Fapstronaut

Why do u think u don’t have a chance ?

Is it ur looks , is it ur body ??? Is it ur personality ?

We all get insecure sometimes in our lives . Hell I’ve been insecure my whole life . I hated the fact that I could not get my crush to like me . Why cuz I used to be the laughing stock of the school .

But instead I worked and worked in building up myself . My personality , my looks , and my body .

Work on ur insecurities and u will get any woman u like .

6. Very true its about attitude and self esteem ,you get what you think you deserve

7. i legit have never talked with a girl lol. they all find me creepy and ugly

8. Wuzzaap

Wuzzaap Fapstronaut

Work on urself. Ull thank urself 1 year later . If u r ugly as u say u r . Then let me tell u this . Its never been about ur looks or ur body . Its always about the personality and being urself

However ur looks and body plays a role in attraction. In the first impression. If ur ugly , then become cute by grooming . Wear nice clothes and have a good hair cut . And get in shaaaape !!!!

At least u will gain confidence and feel that u have advantage over other guyys.

9. lol no. looks is all that matters

there is nothing i can do because i have a stupid long midface which makes me look creepy

10. Wuzzaap

Wuzzaap Fapstronaut

As u like . God did not create u with a beautiful face . But he gave u other gifts .

Look at jim carrey . He has the creepiest looks . Still all girls find him attractive because of his personality

11. just lol at this. Jimy carrey has a compact midface and good proportions. u know hsit baout looks theory

12. Wuzzaap

Wuzzaap Fapstronaut

I tried with u bro , ur just too insecure . Do what u think is best for u . Keep beating up urself and say why god , why did u create me with a creepy face !

13. god has given me this face to carry on a certain task