1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No places to meet single women unless doing cold approach or bar

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Apr 29, 2022.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

Adult males have few places to meet women, college days are the best years to find someone.
    So I am kinda run out of options to meet single women, who has same problem. All the common places like gym, church, social circle of friends, workplace, volunteering, signing up for course for example dance class, hiking group etc dont have single women, usually they go with their partner or are married or have bf already. The only option left is cold approach or bars, I dont like bars, it seems only low quality smoking women, I dont like women who smoke, gold diggers, one night standers go to these places. I know cold appraoch will make some women uncomfortable, but what choice do we adult men have right ?
    Then there is online, but I get the feeling the women there are only for attention not for finding serious relationship or the ones that want to are super picky, you got to be a brad pit to score. A lot of low quality obese women online, single moms.

Br,
    Nfp

2. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

Yea, I agree college years are a great time to meet women because there is simply so many of them in the physical area you are in.

To combat this, yes, cold approaches must be used. Another option is to utilize driving a car. At a college campus, there are many girls all within lets say a 4 mile radius.

To have the same amount of girls within your radius, you would have to probably expand your dating radius to 40 miles. So if you have a car with good gas mileage, you can use this to your advantage. Or if you have any type of car and can afford to spend the money on gas.

So yes, cold approach will have to be used. Another option you could try would be to start genuinely praying to God for a girlfriend/wife. You mentioned church in your post, so that's why I say this option.

I have read somewhere before that you must pray every single day for a wife. Maybe the Lord could set up circumstances where you end up meeting a woman you truly desire. I have not known anyone who has tried this approach before, but maybe it could work.

But I say it depends on your current lifestyle right now and if you can afford the gas to drive to different areas of the city.

3. nfpexperiment

Even if you have car, you still have to do cold approach. It seems approaching on campus is easier because you have common thing, problems, both you and her are student ,so easy pickup is, "hey what are you studying " etc... and you see eachother more often every day or week, so it kinda built some kind of trust or familiarity already, she knows you are not a criminal or something, chance is bigger that she will talk to you when you do cold approach, compared to cold approach on the street, you are a total stramger to her she has never seen you, know nothing about you, so rejection chance is greater that she will not talk to you at all, she automatically switches to defense mode that is ignoring you.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
    jcl1990 likes this.
  4. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

Ah yea, I agree with this "built some kind of trust or familiarity already" idea. I think this is true.

Maybe you could say something like "even two people who are best friends today started off as total strangers when they first met". Or you could try coming off as being really honest about yourself, and say something like "hey, my name is.... I have two brothers, a sister, and three pets. I was born in this city, went to this college"...

But yea, I think cold approach is the only strategy really... you just have to be willing to get rejected many, many, many times and not get frustrated by it. Eventually there will be a girl who is open to meeting a new person

5. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

During my college time, a co-student told me he got his gf by simple going the streets near the train station up and down and simple approach every girl he saw. After 60 rejection he found his girl.

nfpexperiment and jcl1990 like this.
  6. nfpexperiment

60, that is alot of rejection.

7. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

Who cares? After 20 rejection you got used to it. At the end he achieved his goal and got a girlfriend.

8. nfpexperiment

He got balls of steel....

9. nfpexperiment

Have u tried this urself ?

10. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

Good question. No. So i am a loser too :p

11. nfpexperiment

I understand, I dont dare also...

12. nfpexperiment

But before trying this be sure it is good place to do this, I mean if you try this at mall for example and security sees you they might ask u to leave.