No Longer Fapping

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Von Newroq, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Von Newroq

Von Newroq Fapstronaut

Today, after another fapping episode while having my bath, i got disgusted as always and I have chosen to put an end to this aspect of my life. Really, i am tired of it. In some ways, it's just like i dont have control over myself like i used to in the past.

I welcome all your encouragement and advice to help me drive commitment. I know it may be a bit hard, but I am sure I will end it this time.

Thanks
    Von Newroq

2. Von Newroq

Von Newroq Fapstronaut

Day 1 gone. No stress, no urges to M. Hope it continues this way.

3. Lebronlife023

Lebronlife023 Fapstronaut

It wont dude. It might continue this way for a week or so but the urges are going to come and they are going to hit hard. This is the best time to make sure you have some relapse prevention plans in hand. Figure out your triggers, such as time, day or night, or emotions, lonliness or boredom, and see what u can do in order to avoid triggers. Figure out right now what would get ur mind off of PMO.

4. Von Newroq

Von Newroq Fapstronaut

Still on it. A little bit of urge and I overcame. Hoping for better days ahead

5. Von Newroq

Von Newroq Fapstronaut

I am still very much on point! No M, No O!

6. Buzzltyr

Buzzltyr Fapstronaut

7. luckyluke42

luckyluke42 New Fapstronaut

I start stop PMO today, hope everything will be OK.

8. Von Newroq

Von Newroq Fapstronaut

Lukcyluke, everything will be okay. It may be hard in the initial but finally, you will get your confidence back and gain control over yourself. It is working for me. Meanwhile, you can find a new hobby to occupy yourself with.