Nikola Tesla Mode: Nofap Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Super Human08369, Dec 30, 2021.

Have you Participated and It is Working?

1. Yes, I have Participated

33.3%
  2. Yes, I have Participated and it is Working

66.7%
  3. No, I have not Participated

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Super Human08369

Super Human08369 Fapstronaut

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO LEARN ABOUT INVENTOR NIKOLA TESLA BEFORE YOU READ THIS.

In this method I wanted you to sit in a meditation position and close your eyes gently and think how Nikola tesla managed to Nofap in his life.

After thinking about it, just say relaxed that I will nofap like Nikola tesla no matter how strong the urges are.

Whenever you get hard and strong urges you have to think about how Nikola tesla managed to nofap, He have converted His Urge into his Energy so you also Have to conert the urge into Mental Energy for 90 days.

I wanted you to be seriously strong in Nikola tesla's Nofap mode Convert Every Urgues into mental Energy [ PURELY IN YOUR MIND].

These buddha mode, legend mode are fictional where Nikola tesla was a real man who did Nofap for a lifetime where you can inspire him.

[​IMG]

I Challenge You Whenever an Urge occurs Convert it into mental energy and your mental energy will be increased like Nikola tesla, he has a Incredible Mental Energy through Nofap and because of he has Increadible mental Energy He was able to make inventions that have changed the world. You Should be in this Challenge for 90 Days.

2. Hi! I am also a Tesla admirer, let's do this.

3. Super Human08369

You can do this Mr Ubermensch lll

Whispers and Sir Übermensch III like this.
  4. So can you. We could set milestones for ourselves. A "the journey of the inventor" sort of thing; +plus 1000 days of NoFap could mean that we are our own inventors and have filled our inner world with electricity. Just for fun haha. Regardless, keep on going.

Super Human08369 and Whispers like this.
  5. how we can do this.? Is there any method.?

6. Super Human08369

It Is Simple. When an urge occurs it becomes sexual energy. When an urge occurs you should immediately start to read a book or do weight lifting or do any work until the urge fades away by doing any work immediately after an urge occurs we get a lot of mental energy.