1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nice video : why nofap people are the most successful

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Badra123, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Badra123

Badra123 Fapstronaut

2. proxima-8

proxima-8 Fapstronaut

Awesome video. Thanks for sharing!

3. Badra123

Badra123 Fapstronaut

4. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

Very good videos I have to admit. That motivates me resisting against fapping.

But I don't agree that videogames belong to this effect, this success-feeling without doing for it like alcohol, marstubating, kokain and so on. For videogames you have to do something for reaching the goal (like Zelda, Mario, Mass Effect, Final Fantasy etc.). That doesn't belong to these "button" you pushed, where you get what do you want. And there are a lot of games, where you have to be quickly to handle (like Mario, Contra, WarioWare etc.) or/and you have to think about your turn (Yu-Gi-Oh, Fire Emblem,Hearthstone etc.). There are also games, that tells great stories (Xenoblade Chronicles, Final Fantasy etc.).

And if videogames belong to this "button" he has also to add movies. there is a similar case: we have nothing to do for it - except paying attention - and we are also statisfied after finishing the movie. And I know a lot of people watching movies.