1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NHL Hockey

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by a3a, Nov 26, 2016.

1. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

Any hockey fans out there? I am personally a Winnipeg Jets fan... We suck right now.

If there's enough of us we could use this thread to discuss games and such....

2. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

I can also post different story lines and game scores if anyone is inclined. Just let me know I think this could be cool if there's any actual hockey fans here.

3. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

I'm an islanders fan we suck balls to

4. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

Yeah, just gotta rough it how I guess just the way it is as a fan there's up and there's downs. I love watching Tavares though it seems like he's been carrying the team.

5. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

yea sports is triggering because of the downs makes me feel like relapsing. but they got rid of some big pieces oposo, Nielson, and Martin which is why there bad

QUOTE="Mr Rager, post: 656636, member: 55960"]Yeah, just gotta rough it how I guess just the way it is as a fan there's up and there's downs. I love watching Tavares though it seems like he's been carrying the team.[/QUOTE]

6. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

You guys are playing tonight against the Flames! I am watching :)

7. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

The best thing about playing hockey, is when two guys of the opposite teams beating the hell out of each other for short seconds.

Other than that, I like watching hockey sometimes.

8. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

That's what drove me to hockey but, I feel there's a lot more to the game now. And, the fact that fighting is tremendously down now a days.

9. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

Nice win last night! I could only watch to the second intermission.