1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Newly registered

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Andy86, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Andy86

Andy86 New Fapstronaut

Hi all, this is andy. Im 30. Newly registered user.
    I have wasted my energy in masturbation since i was a kid. Till recently i used to grasp things faster than majority in all the fields. But recently i felt like my memory, grasping,learning has become slow. I cannot catch good sleep. Lost my confidence in almost everything in life.
    Yesterday while googling i came across this website and found it amazing. I knew the advantages of NoFap since long but couldn't do it more than 15 days. What i like about this site is that it gives a platform where like minded people fighting against the same problem "TOGETHER". It gives a good feeling when you have others to support for this fight. I read few posts and i was amazed.
    I want to start small so that once i achieve it, it will make me feel good and eventually i plan toincrease the number of days.
    Today was day 1 for me so it was easy. Hope to reach 20.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    I Am that I Am and Flyhigh like this.
  2. I Am that I Am

I Am that I Am Fapstronaut

A very belated welcome to you sir!

Andy86 likes this.
  3. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Hi @Andy86, I'm glad to see you. I wish I'd seen your post in September, I'm sorry. Let me know if I can help.

Andy86 likes this.