1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Year, No Excuses

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Hammond Egger, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Hammond Egger

Hammond Egger Fapstronaut

Hey You: Enough is Enough.

2022 is going to be different for us damnit. We will practice SR and no pmo this whole year and we will have an incredible time doing it, starting NOW!

I don't want to hear anymore wimpy excuses, you got that?

"I can't do it," "This is too hard," "My wife doesn't support me enough," "My work is too stressful," "I'm too lonely." Bla bla bla bla, ENOUGH!!

I want you to man up, and get to work! Starting today, you must do everything in your power to be clean. Not just for one day, but forever. If that means getting rid of all electronics, getting rid of all unsocial media, smashing your tv, getting rid of toxic friends, moving out, breaking down your door, hell, even if your only recourse is to move to a deserted island, DO IT! I don't give a damn. What do you want, a convenient and easy life? Or a life without PMO? You must choose.

Your life is too important to continue throwing it away to demons, that's right, demons. PMO is demonic. The quality of your life depends entirely on whether or not you're free from pmo. You need to look yourself in the mirror and realize how toxic and awful pmo is for you. Think of what you could have been if you've never PMOd. Now think of the man you can be on the other side of this challenge when you succeed, and strive to be that man!

2022 is the year to stay vigilant. This is the year to be on your heels. every single day, every single second. We will conquer this demon together. If I have to visit you and slap you around a few times so you can get your act together, I will. Quit doing stupid crap that make you relapse. Relapse is ON YOU. Not your wife, not your life circumstances, not your parents. When you relapse, it's YOUR FAULT. Quit taking this challenge half heartedly. This is serious. If someone put a gun to my head and told me to PMO, I'd rather die than give in. That's how serious this is to me.

For the first time in your life, be a man damnit. Grab life by the balls instead of being yanked around like a sorry SOB. We will succeed. We will conquer. We will be free. My question to you is,

Will you join us?

2. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

3. NF2022

NF2022 Fapstronaut

I knew this post was going to be good when I saw Jordan Peterson as your pfp.

You fired me up brother.

It is time indeed.

It is time to get angry, to get pissed off at the sick programming we have imbedded into ourselves.

Does it make you angry thinking about how much of a sick fuck you are?

If not, it should.

What do you want to be remebered as?

A weak man who succumbed to his demons and never fought back?

Or a warrior, one that may not have won every battle but he never gave up. He didn't let fear control him.

What does fear have to do with fapping you ask? If you fap you are in a fearful state. How do you expect to feel strong when you can't even control your urges? Exactly. You aren't. But you can be. We ALL can be.

SO ONCE AGAIN I BARBARICALLY SHOUT: IT IS TIME.

It is time we go to war with ourselves.

It is time we show up and we slay that dragon and be our own damn hero.

No more bullshitting this year.

Some days that dragon might only have a few heads.

Other days it might seem like an enraged 12 headed wicked creature that is impossible to bring down.

There are gonna be days where we all are gonna be saying "why the hell am I doing this" "this is so stupid, I should just wank one-off real quick"

F that. You better be prepared to answer those questions. We all have our own WHY.

So figured out yours and commit to it.

"He who has a why can bear almost any how" - Friedrich Nietzsche

LFG!

4. Hammond Egger

Hammond Egger Fapstronaut

I love this post brother, this is the mindset we all should have! Enough is enough.

5. iam walker01

iam walker01 Fapstronaut

6. iam walker01

iam walker01 Fapstronaut

Keep this fire burning . God bless you

The Evangelist likes this.