New to this.. So far so good

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Twister2020, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Twister2020

Twister2020 New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone,

I'm 31 and I've been fairly familiar with PMO since I was 16. I've tried to stop before, but only lasted 4 days and didn't really care that much.

However in feburary, I found my self with a PMO FREE STREAK OF 3 days and I thought I'd look into the benefits. I doubt this site and stuff on reddit and thought I would give long term a shot. Yesterday I hit the 2 week mark and I've gotta say, I feel great. I've had small urges her and there but nothing that I had trouble dismissing. Every morning I wake up and feel like a million bucks.

You might say that it too early to get superpowers, but I have noticed my confidence Is way up, I've had a lot of DGAF moments been flirting with more girls, and I've been to the gym 3x more than normal. Maybe it's all a coincidence, but I feel like I've been firing on all cylinders right now.

For me I remember PMO used to be a crutch, I was hurt, bored, trying to sleep, but would always feel lethargic no energy and no drive at all. Now I feel so great, that I don't want to go back to feeling like that ever again. Nowadays I just get up get out and go for it.

P.s. How do I get that little counter thing on the bottom of my posts?