1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to the forum but familiar with the movement

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by KryLord, Dec 2, 2021.

1. KryLord

KryLord New Fapstronaut

Hey I'm new I've always tried nofap but today i decided to make a account and get into the whole mix perhaps it will help me if i fight this along side some good people
    About me : i about 18 years old and I'm of Muslim faith (i respect other faiths too) i started f*pping when i was around 12 or 13 i watched some softcore stuff like pictures of clearage and stuff along the years i ended up on reddit where i was introduced to a metric ton of p*rnogrophy and fetishes on that site and so it was my go to place for content i would never go to xxx sites becuase i saw them as absolute crude evil and lust so reddit was a indirect way for me to get content without feeling so bad about it and this addiction has only gotten worse with covid and being home for most of my time
    i have since deleted reddit about a month ago from the time of writing this and this was a great move on my behalf I've also eliminated the usage of p*rnography when relapsing
    I've always tried nofap and i usually make it a week and then relapse and i feel really bad about myself but I've decided to change this time I've gone on a strike its been 10 days at the time of writing this approaching the 11th day i am determinant not to relapse and I've had a couple close calls but I pulled myself back i see my attempt at joining this forum as a way to further establish my determination
    i hope to have a good time with u guys and make it out of here together
    and as they say
    We don't need to recruit we just sit back and watch them roll in :cool: