1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to nofap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by BK201, Jan 22, 2017.

1. BK201

BK201 Fapstronaut

Hi, im 20 and I've been fapping since 10th grade and I haven't stopped since. I've noticed myself excluding myself from my friends at school, i had no motivation for anything, and I hardly keep in touch with them since, I do come in contact in them once in a while, but not so frequently. Fapping has made me lazy, demotivated and an inability+ reluctance to do everyday stuff. I've started nofap and it hasn't been any better. I fapped yesterday, and the best streak was 5 days, and it has failed ever since. I'll be keeping a log just as a reminder that I shouldn't fap and move on in life. I look forward to sharing my journey with you all!

Dann likes this.
  2. Dann

Dann Fapstronaut

Good to hear mate! You don't realise how much it effects you until you stop and notice the improvement. :) we are all on the same journey. You have to get up in the morning and make sure you are always busy!! Good luck bro

D . J . likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.