1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to NoFap: Current Goal 30 days

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Trenton S, Jul 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Trenton S

Trenton S Fapstronaut

Hello All

I'm a 28 year old gay black male from Texas. I have been FAPing since the age of 15. I have found myself consuming my alone time (which turned out to be more often than non) and even using it during my so called boring days. It was so regular I got into exhibition and edging, and trying different ways to orgasm to my highest peak.

This really has been a consumption of my life. 3 times I'm off days and not once or twice a day. I have now been promoted and still I feel as though I should be doing better. So at the moment I want to give up something that has been the secret behind close doors and sometimes in public. It's caused bad taste in man, and minor, but notable STD's (all curable). Still no excuse.

The journey begins, I'm fasting and am wanting to try and defeat some goals and get on a spiritual high. It's been three days and counting.

Thanks for reading

D . J . likes this.
  2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome Trenton! I'm glad you are here.

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut