1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to having a streak then this happened....

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by OilfieldGuy2987, Sep 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. OilfieldGuy2987

OilfieldGuy2987 Fapstronaut

I'm 31, have been playing around with monk mode for awhile, would only ever make it to around day 20 before thoughts got the best of me and I'd edge & ultimately lose.
    Well I'm on day 37, this morning I had my first wet dream in my life ever! Never had one growing up. Weirdest thing ever tho, I woke up early this morning to use the bathroom then went back to sleep. Was asleep for less than 2 hours and I'm waking back up to feeling of ejaculating. I held some of it back but still had a small release.
    I know it's part of the healing process, but since I just had this one the first time and stopped half of it, does it mean I could possibly have another one soon? Or can I go another 30 days or so before it'll be possible to have one again?
    Next question, it wasn't even a sexual dream, I was running racing to beat something before it closed.... the ejaculation was me getting to the destination to find out I was too late. Is that normal?