1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New New New Goals Goals Goals

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by chao12129, Jan 21, 2017.

1. chao12129

chao12129 New Fapstronaut

Hello All,

I've turned to the web recently for learning and new things. Sewing, progressing language skills, new knowledge etc. I want to not look at fap material online anymore, at all. The temptation is constantly there and I know that this is the place where I'll be able to avoid it and find an outlet to share and diverge from such places on the web. I'm very sex positive but it makes me feel terrible in conjunction with the internet and I aim to finally put a stop to it. I want to be able to focus, and have a clear head. I do not want to think with my knob any longer. Haha.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  2. tout ça pour ça

tout ça pour ça Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hi,
    new skills can help you to focus your energies elsewhere and becoming absorbed in them can be beneficial to your process of giving up pmo activities. think about no PMO as a new activity. spend time on learning about how this function works, you own triggers and how to avoid this. You will receive a lot of help here through ht community and newsletters and other aspects of the site that can make your journey easier.
    Best of all you can do with friends you will make here.
    welcome to the site,

Ayjaydubya likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

4. Ayjaydubya

Ayjaydubya Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap. I hope you find the community helpful. I'm relatively new, but it has already been a big help for me.

D . J . and tout ça pour ça like this.