New Here - Starting Semen Retention

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Oct 8, 2022.

1. I've been spewing way too much energy in semen over the years. I turned 22 years old this year.

A typical ejaculation has about 2 teaspoons or more. That is at least 0.0026 gallons. On average I've wasted about 3 ejaculations of semen every day for about 11 years.

3 times a day, 365 days a year is just shy of 3 gallons of life energy in my semen.

Three gallons! All of it was wiped up and tossed into the hamper to be washed away on laundry day. Then that towel (or T-shirt, sock, or whatever was handy) is put back for the next time I foolishly give up my energy.

I'm new to semen retention and have had only moderate luck with it. I know it works because when I make it through 2 weeks or 1 month I start to feel stronger and have far more confidence in myself.

I'm looking forward to this journey. I've read up on NoFap and it is far more than just not masturbating. I see it as a way to live a far more spiritual and pure life that is full of energy and not a life lived inside the filth on the Internet. That filth not only wastes my energy, but it also wastes the time in my life I could be doing something useful or something to improve my spiritual life.

I'm not here to just stop pulling on my dong. I'm here for self-improvement. Looking for support and involvement in the community.