1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New challenge mechanism, do you dare to join us?

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by LBJ!, Mar 1, 2024.

1. LBJ!

LBJ! Fapstronaut

The previous record high was 155 days, but it still failed and fell into self-defeating results, and then this whole year it was just non-stop failure, so this time I recapitulated it, and that was to try different ways to build up. I think the last time I failed is because of the continuous challenge of 155 days, but the failure of a day to make people feel as if all the previous efforts have been lost, so I know that the fact is not like this, as long as the results of the efforts will still be there, but the fact that in terms of the situation in the can not be touched to see, it does make people feel a great sense of failure.

So this time, I'm going to try Gunstar's clocking mechanism, that is, using the achievement system clocking mechanism, next I say what kind of mode.

Rules: seven days can get a badge, the number seven to use as a template, or achievement

For example, you can get a badge if you insist on seven days, then your next challenge is the 14th day of the challenge, the 14-day challenge is a brand new achievement, you must start from scratch, assuming that you are fourteen days of the challenge fails you as long as more than seven days, the same can also get a seven-day badge.

I set up this way is the purpose of the first is no longer a continuous punch card extreme, for example, more than a hundred days of the machine, assuming that failed to clear, this achievement system punch card mechanism will make you feel more sense of accomplishment, to your previous efforts visible and tangible. Similarly there is a rule that you must complete the seven-day challenge through the challenge before you can go to the challenge after 14 days. Completion of the 14-day challenge in order to go to the challenge of the 21-day challenge and a brand new challenge, must be cleared, and the success of the challenge can be in their own signature to wear the achievement.

OK I'm here to sort out the rules

1. unit quality is seven days, then the target challenge number is seven days, 14 days, 21 days

2. Challenge days can not cross the level, assuming that the challenge to play seven days after the challenge of the 14th day must be cleared from the beginning of the challenge, but assuming that the 14 days failed, but more than seven days can still get seven days of the challenge success badge

3. Successful challenges can wear the badge in the signature

Why do this: I want to record in this way each challenge success can be written down, not like the previous continuous challenge, as long as the failure, is the feeling of emptying. This accumulation of ways, can let everyone benign to compare the regional enhancement, I think it is a very good place, for example, everyone's comparison of who's badge is more powerful!