1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New and excited

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by RoL4nD, May 21, 2019.

1. RoL4nD

RoL4nD New Fapstronaut

Hello Fapstronauts!
    I am a 26 year old male student from germany, who is trying to improve himself. I had a little testrun last week with 4 PMO-free days (honest goal was 5). I know thats not a long run but I already could feel an improvement, which was spending more time studying and overall more interest in other topics.
    This was my first real attempt, even tho I was a part time lurker on the nofap supreddit. I really would like to go through a full reboot. The reason because I didn't make my 5 days goal was because (at least I think it was) I finished a paper for university and wanted to rewarded myself for it. Then the weekend comes and it honestly was a mess and I thought I really would like to know what other kind of improvements I could gain throughout a whole reboot (90 days streak).
    So yeah here I am now and trying my best. For my first post here I already have a question for you guys. Do you have any tipps how to go through the weekends? I think with some (maybe a lot) discipline I can make it through the weekdays but I think I will really struggle on the weekends, because of the increased time to myself and another special quirk: Whenever I went out drinking (maybe 1-3 time a month) I feel very horny the other day. I call it hungover-horny. Anyone of you had the same experience and can offer some tipps here?
    Thank you for reading all of this!

2. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut