1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need your advice

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Alexhexvans, May 22, 2017.

1. Alexhexvans

Alexhexvans Fapstronaut

Soo im on my journey for about 2 weeks.. and today my gf told me she wants to lay next to me, that she will arrive.
    The qestion is.. can i have sex with her?

2. MadHatter

MadHatter Fapstronaut

Every journey is different. It all depends on you.
    You set your own goals, and make your own rules.

Personally, I never made a "no sex" rule. But it all depends on you.
    Be honest with yourself. Will sex with your girlfriend set you back? will be just another way to get off, or will it be an honest expression of love? And don't forget about the chaser effect. It is also a factor.

The Wrestler and Lucky1 like this.
  3. Alexhexvans

Alexhexvans Fapstronaut

thanks

4. aingdk11

aingdk11 Fapstronaut

Just tell her that u doing social experiment called sperm retention for health benefit.u can have sex but no ejaculate for u but yes for ur partner.she might understand.i been in ur situation and i made it without ejaculate.goodluck

5. Alexhexvans

Alexhexvans Fapstronaut

6. hmm I was hoping younger with grammar.

7. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

@Alexhexvans I just want to reinforce what MadHatter said. Read it again and think about it.

8. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

If you're wondering about how it will feel, try a two-week challenge and see how that affects your sex drive and relationship with her.

9. Edward Nygma

Edward Nygma Fapstronaut

In my point of view, Having sex and PMO is totally two different things.. You do sex in a natural way but PMO is some sort of artificial thing. So doing sex is fine, I think