Need to masturbate urge - Alternative things to do

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by BBkenpo, Feb 12, 2016.

1. BBkenpo

BBkenpo Fapstronaut

Hi, I am new here - thank you to everyone for support - started nofap just a few days ago. New girlfriend and we are having sex but I have Delayed Ejaculation - that is why I am here.

So now I find the urge to M. What are the alternative things to do instead of masturbating during the nofap period? Perhaps this has been answered elsewhere but any guidance is appreciated.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here.

The alternative can be anything. My suggestion is to think about what sorts of things you really enjoy. Movies? A hobby? Walking or exercise? Reading? Being with friends? It's kind of like a diet. If you have to give up something you really enjoy, it works better if you can substitute something else you enjoy, that doesn't have the calories.

3. BBkenpo

BBkenpo Fapstronaut

Thank you so much I read your thread on what is working. I really appreciate it. It's only 2 days and of course the urge is really strong.

Just need to keep in mind that the desire for clearing my DE is stronger. I will make a list of what I like besides M. Great idea!!!

4. Exercise and meditation are the two most helpful in alleviating urges, I feel.

5. BBkenpo

BBkenpo Fapstronaut

Thank you so much, I am going to go on a run today!!!