1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some general advice

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Hey guys! Excuse my bad english. I need some general advice on what to do in my situation. I once started a nofap journal here, but after 2-3 weeks my brain probably got in a dopamine low so I relapsed.. now Id like to know if this is normal and I just needed more time? I will stop fapping either way.

Another thing that bothers me is my loss of long term motivation, I dont feel energetic. For the past 6 months I think, I had zero motivation to go out and meet new people or girls. Things like gym, ps4, social media, movies are what I do most of the time. Basically wasting months thinking about what I want to apply for university after my first studies didnt go as planned bc of illegal activities and gambling (both quit)

Im trying to get a clear mind and focus on whats important. Going out again, informing myself about new study possibilities, but what do you guys do in your free time?

2. MrPrince

MrPrince Fapstronaut

Going to the gym is a good habit.
    I read in my free time. Reading is a very important habit.
    You can also try to learn a new language.
    I advice you to reduce the time you spend on social media and focus on face 2 face interactions and giong out there meeting new people.
    About relapsing its not a problem as long as you stand up and fight again.

Whackless likes this.