Need motivation

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by 007malone, Dec 16, 2019.

1. 007malone

007malone Fapstronaut

Hi everyone. I’m a reader and in need of some motivation. Anyone know any inspirational books to read? thanks

2. DonaldShow

DonaldShow Fapstronaut

Find motivation inside

007malone likes this.
  3. Max666

Max666 Fapstronaut

There's a book "The Alabaster Girl" by Zan Perrion. It's more of a motivational book on beauty appreciation rather than success...appreciating the beauty of women, understanding your role, what makes you attractive, etc, etc. Good if you wanna liven up your dating life.

I'm reading the latest Jordan Peterson atm "12 rules of life". It's a motivational book from a psychological/historical/biblical/sociological/anthropological pov. It's a little deep, certainly thought provoking, depending on your age, probably nothing you already knew, just spelt out for you. Most motivational books just remind you of what you've forgotten.

One of the better books I've read recently "Atomic Attraction" Chistopher Canwell. If you're not in a relationship or you are but wanna build attraction, I recommend it, it's not theory some pick-up guy made up, it's based on science.

007malone likes this.
  4. 007malone

007malone Fapstronaut

Thanks! Great suggestions. I'll definitely look into that Jordan Peterson book. I appreciate it!

5. Everything I Know about Women I Learned from My Tractor by Roger Welsch

6. FY_33

FY_33 Fapstronaut

Krane, Modern Physics :D

007malone likes this.
  7. 007malone

007malone Fapstronaut

Thanks!

8. Max666

Max666 Fapstronaut

Before you do, I suggest you read some reviews as it may not appeal to you. It's a larger than average book and at times I find it a little derivative and uninspiring, but that's just the execution, the ideas themselves are quite strong I guess, especially if you lean more to the right than left politically.
    I'm now reading "think and grow rich" by Napoleon Hill and find it a lot more to the point and uplifting than Peterson based on the writing style alone + it's only like $5 at Kindle.

007malone likes this.
  9. 007malone

007malone Fapstronaut

Thanks Max666! I actually just bought that book by Napoleon yesterday! Started it already