need help!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Alchemistgold93, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Alchemistgold93

Alchemistgold93 New Fapstronaut

I have came to the conclusion that I cannot deal with this demon/addiction on my own and need help. I have been reading success stories from this community for a while and they have helped me so much, I just abstained from joining because I was afraid of what others may think of me. But, i have came to a reality where others perception of me doesn't compare to the shame i feel when i can't even conquer my own private demons.

I say this because I have been on several streaks, my longest being about 30 days and the feeling was amazing. I have never had such high confidence in my life. I broke that streak due to stress and i can't quite keep anything going longer than a week and it shows that maybe I might need a little help on this one. I see how this community encourages each other and i just want that same encouragement and i need people i can talk to that can relate to me.

My ultimate goal is to get this monkey off my back for good. I want to be completely done with this thing and no longer let it rule and control my life. I'm honored for the opportunity to be apart of this movement, lets do it!!!!

2. MadHatter

MadHatter Fapstronaut

Welcome to the brotherhood, @Alchemistgold93 !
    It is so good to have you on board.
    Good luck and success on your journey, my friend.