1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need for a M*sturbation after seeing nice girls or guys any age

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by kondziu, Dec 6, 2023.

1. kondziu

kondziu Fapstronaut

Hi.

I have a problem of excess masturbation at home after seeing nice bodies, even teen age anywhere. On the internet, in public transportation or even beaches or spa's. Sometimes I go to the toilet in spa to beat the meat after seeing their bodies.

I am tired of it, kinda of, but still doinf it. Just seeing perfect body any age makes it.

Not in sexual contact irl, maybe on video chat cams sometimes only.

I feel shame, but still do it. Any workarounds welcome.

2. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    im in the same boat, im currently climbing out a pmo binge that went on for a couple weeks, the intense arousal took away my appetite , i dont feel like eatting , im not hungry im losing wieght all i want to do is edge and touch myself, its like im not a person who can handle free time on my hands, i need to stay busy,
    we need to understand its our sexual energy, were not meant to extingiush it with masturbation, if alof of things turn us on we need to understand its a good thing, keep that energy glowing, dont touch ourselves , do constructive things in life, beneficial things, not just go to work/school come home and do nothing, no dont do that, we keep going an the bedroom is only for sleeping, dont go in bedroom unless yours tired, keep your showers under 5-6 mins, set a time when taking a shower if that helps, once that ring sets off get out the shower, otherwise we well touch ourselves again

kondziu likes this.
  3. kondziu

kondziu Fapstronaut

True, we might feel bored and need some business. But this constant masterbation after seeing perfect bodies anywhere is just not it...

I don't even know what's wrong with me. I stopped drinking alcohol cold turkey and never drank an alcoholic beverage in 10 years. I just can not stop running for a private place to express my feelings for nice looking persons and remembering them... I also like to show off in swimming pools shower area. I can stand for minutes when some men or even their boys are showering. I just "shower" too and let them see.

It drives me nuts for knowing how clean i am after showering all the time in swimming pools.

It drives me crazy, when in real life, like on streets I can get dopamine from nice bodies, but I never touch my parts. Maybe after in woods.
    I tried to find other hobbies and I do have, but after seeing perfect bodies and faces I am back in the hole.

You just can not unsee perfection. Sometimes I am like let's do that. I feel like someone might be coming and I see them. I just do this.
    I start to pee and let them pass me. It can not be completely right or wrong either, as you are not masterbating for them.

At summer there is no toilets much. But just doing it for the sake of being seen feels awful. Usually teen age if I do that.
    They won't even notice, for them it's like sorry I am passing by... but I saw them and prepared... they think like they are on somene at the work.

I guess we need to see more less attractive people.

4. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    our brain is cra craving that maturbation release, it fells that brain with great feel good chemicals, but understand life is about expericing life its not about contantly hunting for a reward, i like swimming, usually im the only male wearing a speedo but ive become use to it, sometimes peoples crowd me, so i just swim away,i highly believe we are attracted to ones who have high energy. younger poeple have higher energy because they are not yet older, as the older population both men and woman ,rush home everyday to masturbate vigorously,thus depleting their energy then woman complain they cant get a good guy, possibly because shes always masturbating depleting her energy therefore not attracting a gentlemen, yes younger masturbate but they dont have the time on their hands like a adult does, they dont live alone , they cant buy sex toys, so they are not going to extinguish their energy like adults do, its the strong energy that iminates off us that attracts others, not appearance, once your brain understands that, possible you well masturnabate lesser an lesser till you dont at all ps, when you relapse dont think negative thoughts, like "i failed again im a failure" or " i feel ashamed of this" dont let the relapse make you think or feel anything, just be like " opps , i wont do that again" then continue your life, as in say your walking you fall in a mud puddle, we get up brush off an laugh an walk away,correct?? we dont dwell in the puddle an tell our selves we are pathetic an make ourself feel ashamed for falling in a mud puddle, do we , mud puddles are part of life, we focus on something with our feels an thoughts we bring it closer in our reality where it well want to stay

5. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

So at the end of the day, this boils down to it being a decision made by an addict to engage in lust. Regardless of the extent, its still lusting. Boredom is the gateway! We need to fill our time with things (work, hobbies, exercise, home improvement projects, whatever) so that boredom doesn't lead to lusting.

And the more important way to stop lusting is to get personal accountability. Find a guy that you can talk to in person about your temptations, triggers, resentments, or whatever you're dealing with who can help you however possible. Joining a 12 step SA group will give you that help. It's hard work, I won't sugar coat it. It's not quick, and it definitely ain't easy, but it works!

And if you choose not to do that, or to get any personal genuine accountability, just remember that the next time you're feeling shame, guilt, or embarrassment because of PMO.

Best of luck to both of you!

{Ananta} likes this.