1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need first date advice - Living in a new town, no idea what to do here.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by SorryWontSayIt, Sep 27, 2018.

1. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

Hi,

(Sorry I made a post earlier but got no answer about starting a conversation with a girl I found cute - So I am set a goal to start the conversation tomorrow no matter what! - thanks to a post that described my fear really well, so I will just jump back into the game and face my fears).

I understand this can go both good and I can get rejected. But getting rejected will be okey, then I just can move on. But I want to be ready just in case it works out when I start a conversation with her.

So I am new to the town where I live now - and I have no idea what to do or where to go. I don't know any good places to bring her for coffee, to eat or go hiking.
    My favourit first date thing to do is to go hiking (ofcours if she likes to do so too).

But as I say, I have no idea what I can do in this town etc. So would be very thankful if someone could give me advice on how to handle this situation! :,)
    I know I am asking maybe too early, but in my opinion it will be helpful for other times too if this girl does not work out :)

Thanks! :,)

2. Go out for coffee don't make a huge deal out of the first date ,The main thing is to try to get to know her and see if she is someone you would like to see make it fun not a ton of personal questions like a police interview. Also make an attempt to touch her that is always huge. to touch her hands or shoulders it will help keep you out of the friend zone. First dates are always a toss up and nothing is 100%. The thing is have fun not to serous

3. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

Thank you! :) Sent her a text not too long ago, hopefully she answers! :,)

You are actually the post I was talking about in my opening post :,) Thanks for support!

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Give it time is key don't make the mistake I used to make by sending a text waiting an hour then sending another one ..I used to rush things and all I did was rush into rejection. Make the text to the point and have fun with it , but since you got her number why not make a call . Good for you taking the first step you never no what might happen ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2018