1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Name that Movie

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr. McMarty, Aug 17, 2019.

1. ifthecoppertubes

ifthecoppertubes Fapstronaut

This is my gun and this is for fun ?

2. Or maybe you shouldn't bring me every little piece of trash you happen to pick up

3. Whats the movie Hahaha?

4. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Apocalypse now

Deleted Account and Mr. McMarty like this.
  5. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Fight club

6. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Full metal jacket

7. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Its a wonderful life

8. There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand.

9. ifthecoppertubes

ifthecoppertubes Fapstronaut

FULL ... (whale exhales, inhales).... METAL ... (he exhales, inhales).... JACKET

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  10. He can't do that do that to our pledges. Only we can do that to our pledges.

11. Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown.

need4realchg likes this.
  12. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Ghostbusters

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  13. A beginning is a very delicate time. Know then that it is the year 10,191. The Known Universe is ruled by the Padishah Emperor Shaddam IV, my father. In this time, the most precious substance in the universe is the spice Melange. The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel. The Spacing Guild and its navigators, who the spice has mutated over 4,000 years, use the orange spice gas, which gives them the ability to fold space. That is, travel to any part of universe without moving. Oh, yes. I forgot to tell you the spice exists on only one planet in the entire universe. A desolate, dry planet with vast deserts. Hidden away within the rocks of these deserts are a people known as the Fremen, who have long held a prophecy that a man would come, a messiah who would lead them to true freedom. The planet is Arrakis, also known as ......

14. “Hi, I’m Plenty.”
    “But of course you are.”
    “Plenty O’Toole.”
    “Named after your father perhaps?”

15. Where'd it go?
    Right into the lumberyard.

16. What do you think of farmers? You think they're saints? Hah! They're foxy beasts! They say, "We've got no rice, we've no wheat. We've got nothing!" But they have! They have everything! Dig under the floors! Or search the barns! You'll find plenty! Beans, salt, rice, sake! Look in the valleys, they've got hidden warehouses! They pose as saints but are full of lies! If they smell a battle, they hunt the defeated! They're nothing but stingy, greedy, blubbering, foxy, and mean! God ****it all! But then who made them such beasts? You did! You samurai did it! You burn their villages! Destroy their farms! Steal their food! Force them to labour! Take their women! And kill them if they resist! So what should farmers do?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  17. What is best in life?
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

18. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Conan. Not sure which one though.
    Destroyer perhaps?

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  19. Barbarian the first one.

Jerky likes this.