1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My story

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by esforzado, Mar 17, 2017.

1. esforzado

esforzado Fapstronaut

Hi, there, let me introduce myself. I am a Latin American lawyer. My home language is Spanish but I studied as a boy in a school run by people from the US. Later on, I spent 7 years abroad and this helped me to master the English language, specially in writing.
    I know I am in a group of young men and I am not precisely "young" any more. I also realize that all of you are struggling with sexual addictions. I am a married man and in my young years had good education, along with religious principles, that have helped me through the years to have sex only with my wife. And, truly, it has been such a nive experience.
    Nevertheless, I want to greet all of you and express my admiration for your bravery and wisdom trying to overcome sexual addictions. I also have a Masters degree on Education in Ethics and moral values, have been in the Orientation Department of a school for adolescent males here in my hometown for several years.
    Glad to meet all of you,
    esforzado

D . J . and i_wanna_get_better1 like this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. esforzado

esforzado Fapstronaut

Sincerely, D. J., there is little power from "the enemy called PMO" over me. The story of my sexuality is this: did M from age 10 to 16, when a friend of mine invited me to certain religious daily practice that helped me a lot to live chastity. Then, at 17, I entered a seminary, not having sex at all for 7 years. Although I was in a religious environment, it was all male, of course. I began to suffer from voyeurism after those 7 years and was expelled from tha seminary. This vouyerism was the result of having had, when I was 15, a homosexual experience with a close friend. I was expelled from the seminary. Felt so lonely, was eager to find a g/f, found her, got married and now everything is OK in the sexual department. As a married and mature man, practically I have had sex only with my wife, for a long period of time. I have had very few relapses with same sex attraction, no P and M, thanks God. This is a true confession.
    Truth has come in my help. I am convinced that sex is for bringing new lives to this world and for enhancing love between a heterosexual couple. Sex is a wonderful human experience but not as in PMO, wich is "sex for entertainment purposes". What would be your thought on all this?

esforzado

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

I agree with you on your views regarding sex and marriage and chastity prior to marriage. I am a Christ follower who is gay yet living my life in celibacy. I am 478 days MO sober and 216 P sober.

PMO is a hostile enemy the is borne of the flesh and must be fought at all costs because some can flee, never to be bothered with it, many of us are no so fortunate.

So how can we help encourage you through NoFap?

5. esforzado

esforzado Fapstronaut

I am free from PMO, dear DJ. Let´s both, you and me, show in our everyday life we are true Christ followers. Congratulations, my friend, on your 478 of no MO and 216 of no P!

Blessings,