1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My story, like yours.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by CreatedRight, Apr 19, 2016.

1. CreatedRight

CreatedRight Fapstronaut

I read about the messed up minds and actions from my fellow strugglers. Thus, I'm not going there, so you relive my mess. I can say, being 16 days clean, the Cold Shower Therapy is a wonderful part of my reboot, I desire each morning. It's explained in Sacred Sexuality Project and Joel Runyon's "No Excuses".

unbreakablepath likes this.
  2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! Congratulations on 16 days!

3. CreatedRight

CreatedRight Fapstronaut

I have come to know my deal is not mostly PMO. I can M w/o P. But don't do it often. Medications has my lebedo fouled. What I do seek, but cancelled, yesterday was a massage. P has messed with my normal orientation, on limited basis. Thus, P encourages me to act out. The massage is also driven by chronic pain issues. And you know what, if the study is there, I bet years of "tensing" the region from the back of my testicals, through buttocks, down hamstrings, may have caused a muscle memory issue of discomfort when I sit, brought on my watching P. OR! And it's a big OR, biking with a slim seat and little space for buttocks to seat, puts pressure on under region, a real bad issue for male byclyclers, old bike seat technology when I realized pain 10 years ago. Thus, cold therapy for P or pain has benefited me with the cold showers, relaxing in the cold, and then relaxing when the pain or M or act out, urge get the better of me. Am I too complicated?