1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My problem with sexting

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by KillMyDarlings, Jul 9, 2017.

1. KillMyDarlings

KillMyDarlings Fapstronaut

On my first and longest run of nearly three months I fell apart via sexting...provocative back and forth with a girl I never even met. I was so worked up and horny that I had to MO in the moment, when things got very descriptive...it was too much...

It was something very new to me, but in this day and age of Tinder and the plethora of apps that allow us to connect with potential, sometimes anonymous sexual partners, how do people help themselves from getting too excited whilst pursuing NoFap?

This past week, as proudly I pass the 10 day mark for the first time in probably 12 months, I've had a lot of "distractions", multiple girls, and as we've been teasing each other, and trying to make plans...it can become frustrating when things don't work out, schedule-wise, which leaves me open to temptation...

I've looked at P, and lightly touched, but not, M, or edged, and I can see the issue, but as it's a new problem, I'm not sure how to combat the excitement.

I'm kind of anticipating the "flatline"...

I'd love some tips and advice :)