My Old Crush (Also I usually have a hard time explaining myself if your confused plz ask questions)

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Mar 28, 2022.

1. My Recent Dream Of My Old Crush got me thinking how was the whole ordeal how did I got attracted to her. Know let me describe how she looked. She was a dark blonde with wavy hair, hour glass figure and always had her glasses on.

What she did to attract me is to sexually tease me like for example: She always exaggerated the way she pulled her pants and look at me and smile also I want to point out it was in a daily basis.

Which surprised me is that she did it to like I was butt ugly like I looked like the typical Doomer:

[​IMG]

I know some You might think I'm bragging put honestly looking back I'm embarrassed.

Since there was this very attractive girl looked to be attractive towards me. I became obsessed like I tried to join the same clubs as her, join more classes with her like I tried to anything just to be with her.

Honestly the reason why I became obsessed with her is these two things

1) Having a shitty household. My father being a verbally abusive and alcoholic abuser and neglecting mother
    2) Having shitty friends, friends who only talk to me like If I was there personal punching bag. Like make fun of my looks, make fun of social economic status and make fun of the fact that I was severely Underweight

Which is the reason why I fell hard on her. Is that I had no family love and friends to help. I just needed felt loved like someone cared about me.

Since all that happened I tried my shoot on being with her well that failed miserably. Like I tried talking to her and It was really awkward so once she turned around to talk with someone I fucking ran away. Like what we basically talked about is her stuff. She basically was Harvard material since she joined multiple clubs and sports and it made me realized that I do nothing in my life. What is even worst that father laughed at me called me retarded to think I could be with her

Regardless after that I was getting over with her slowly. Well one thing that basically changed everything for me like prioritize became straight that year I basically did every thing right I did dopamine detox for 1 year. Basically: NoFAP, No YouTube and no streaming services.

(IS BASICALLY SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFRENT HAPPEND AND I DECIDED TO PRODUCTIVE)

When all that happened she was hugging some boys and looking at me at the same time, she always was talking with someone in each of my classes. Like I was totally convinced that she tried to make me jealous or get my attention towards. Well at that point I was totally convinced that she had feeling towards considering the way she acted towards in other different ways. Like as time passed it got more obvious since I was paying no attention towards her (Well I thought)

So Know I'm going to tell you why I wrote this thread for you guys.

Is that I had two choices

1) Should I just completely move on with my life and still focused on the things in my life
    2) Or should try to talk to her and start a relationship

So I decided to follow number 1 because deep down I felt it was far more important to improve myself.

Basically the reason why I decided this decision because I asked myself what deep down what I want in my life

Which I'm glad because as of now I just realized I was just a toy for her to get validation.

The reason why I wrote this thread in the Loneliness section. Is that I understand how you guys feel. You feel like you alone in this world that nobody cares about you and (do what deep down you want to in your life).

You should always put yourself first in life because no one else would

I just want to point out that I'm going to do a thread on how to do complete dopamine detox probably in the next week.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2022
  2. keyfekeder

keyfekeder Fapstronaut

It sounds like she just liked to see you getting excited about her, and you dont necessarily seem to have any genuine feelings for her. As you pointed out in your earlier thread. And the way you finished her in your head is really inspirational.

But i cant see how nofap or detox helped you in getting rid of her?

Percy_Jackson likes this.
  3. thanks it means a lot man it took me a lot of effort and time for this

It basically made me more discipline and motivated like god I wished still doing it, like imagine the things I could've done.

Like yk the movie limitless.

[​IMG]

(Honestly is a exaggeration put you get the idea)
    Put the benefits are insane

• You realized you have a lot of time in your hands(Since you no longer waste in on social media for hours)
    • You have sudden urge to learn
    • More Energized
    • More focused
    The benefits are just insane

Like I no longer a man of comfort put a man of Purpose.

I go to say that I think I over her because of dopamine detox. For the fact I finally I have something going in my life.

keyfekeder likes this.
  4. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Well one way to know for sure is to ask her. Get rejected - too bad now you know. It works out - nice. But I warn you, it can take a toll on you if she rejects you. It can make you feel worse before you will feel better. This is my take on this and you know better since it is your life and you know more what those situation were like.

5. so what are you trying to say

6. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

In my past I have Sent messages to girls from my past. It helped me to get closure when I realized that it wont work out and I do not need to think about them anymore.

But getting rejected made me feel bad and lose motivation, since after realizing it wont work it took my crush away. Now I have no crush and it made me feel lonely. I tend to relapse more.

So if you find yourself asking what you should do I say contact her. But be aware of the things I said about you might feel bad afterwards. In the end you shall decide what you do. I see Dreams of Girls from my past often as well. Nowadays I dont text them since I know it is only my brain paying tricks on me. The more I think about having Dreams of them the more Dreams I get.

7. I agree

Also your trying to explain me to be careful If I try to ask her out or talk to her

DeeJ4y likes this.
  8. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

yeah. consider all possibilities
    and how they affect you.

9. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Damn bro i felt that
    As we grew older our circle will shrink and now im eliminating shitty friends on my circle like if he didnt support me or care then i didnt care of em either but if friends support me than he/she will automatically became my close friend

We do not need any negative energy surrounding us bro