1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My name is Isolated Hermit (Not a real one, I love being anonymous)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Isolated Hermit, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Isolated Hermit

Isolated Hermit New Fapstronaut

Actually this is not my first time trying to NF, I first heard NF on youtube. First hearing it, Its kinda like pure BS. I just ignore it for months and thanks to another youtube video title "Why members of NoFap become successful" that explanation really hit me hard. I look myself deeply and concluded I'm a piece of shit. My bad habit are: Playing games, Procrastination, PMOing, Wasting a lot of time on youtube, facebook, reddit, and watching anime. I kinda starting NF several months ago, those months are 2-5 days streak then relapse but on late Dec. I got a 12 days streak. Today I just join this website because I just relapse earlier, I just wasted my 4 day streak. I know what make me relapse, because of feeling down and having a bad mood. Those several months of practicing NF even though I got relapses, I quit some of my bad habits and formed a new good habit like doing Calisthenics and Reading book. Thanks to this community today is my new beginning of my journey toward my new-self. Improving time by time.

D . J . and i_wanna_get_better1 like this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

Isolated Hermit likes this.
  3. Isolated Hermit

Isolated Hermit New Fapstronaut

Thank you for the warm welcome.

D . J . likes this.
  4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

What are your other current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?