1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Introduction!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Sam-_, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Sam-_

Sam-_ Fapstronaut

Hey guys!

My name is Sam, and this is just a little bit about me, and what my goals/plans are to achieve from this site and the community!

This isn't my first post, and I'm a few days old but figured I would get around to an introduction since it just feels wrong not doing so.

So about me:
    • I'm 18 (19 in March)
    • I'm a guy
    • 2nd Semester Freshman in College, going for a Public Safety (broad criminal justice) degree
    • You might see it in my posts, but I have a tad bit of OCD when it comes to neat, and tidy things. I don't want to say I have OCD, but rather that I like stuff to be... nice!
    • I DO, however, have AD (more specifically the inattentive effects), and that makes it hard to focus periodically so sometimes I guess... that's a thing...
    My plans and goals for my time here
    Pretty much I plan to end my cycle of PMO forever. I have struggled with it since I was 10-11, so pushing 7-8 years now and I'm tired of what it's brought me (or more precisely what it's deprived me of.) This goal is way out there, and at first it might seem impossible, but the hardest part is starting, and I'm over that, so now I just have to maintain, and prevent myself from relapse! (sounds easy... right????)
    All in all, I hope to meet some new people here, and overcome the ONE thing in my life that I can confidently say has taken so much more than it has given me. In some of my posts I do outline this, and it may be a theme I like to bring up because it's amazing when you realize HOW DETRIMENTAL PMO really is to your daily life. Any how, I'm glad to be a part of this community, and really hope to one day be able to look back and see the help I got, and be thankful for it.

Now that you met me, who are you?!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome Sam, I'm glad you're here. I hope you keep coming back. If you want to know more about me, the link below takes you to my journal.

Sam-_ likes this.
  3. Nice one Sam, stay in the fight.

Coffee Candy and Sam-_ like this.