1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MY FIRST REAL PANIC MOMENT

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Mohamedabubaker, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Mohamedabubaker

Mohamedabubaker Fapstronaut

I am on a 360 days challenge, I know some would say that's a lot. To be honest, I am so sick and tiered of this disgusting habit.

When I started NoFap success stories were the thing that motivated me the most, and I also read some journals of some people here, how they started and how PMO affected their lifes, and finally the benefits that they gain after quiting PMO, I always thought these guys are exaggerating.

Now after 51 days without PMO, and I can see that all that Is true and maybe more.
    Yesterday I was in the living room laying relaxed and watching TV, and suddenly I realized that I never did that before, I always spent my time in my bedroom.

I can't even count the changes that happened to me, some of them I can't even explain, and every time I remember how I was I say to myself "wow man I never want to get back in this hole"

Now let's get back to what happened last night. I woke up in the middle of the night and I felt really uncomfortable, at first I didn't crave M but shortly after that I started craving M (actually I didn't crave M, I craved sex, but M was the only thing available) then the battle began, and lasted 5 minutes or so. The only thing that kept me from relapsing is I kept remembering myself before and comparing my life now and before and hating PMO and hating the person that I was. I had these weak moments 3 or 4 times ever since I started this challenge, but they were never this intense, and I think it could never be tougher than this. I woke up this morning feeling victorious, like I won the a battle. I know there will be a lot to come and hopefully I could win them all, and finally win the war.

Please excuse me if my thoughts weren't organize and for the many grammatical mistakes.

Thank you so much for being there! this is the best community I have ever been with.
    Good luck for all of us!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  2. Robinthehood

Robinthehood Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing that experience Mohamed. Well done on resisting it, you won the battle, very inspiring.

Mohamedabubaker likes this.
  3. Well done! Keep it up!!

4. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

I swear if it reached to tie my hands to my back
    I'll do it
    For 1st time i"m not PMO SLAVE
    When i felt that i"ll never be back

5. Mohamedabubaker

Mohamedabubaker Fapstronaut

Well said my friend!! Enough is enough!!!

silvermonk likes this.