1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My ego is too big

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Khri$$ Javan, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Khri$$ Javan

Khri$$ Javan Temporarily Suspended

This shit is so fucking frustrating, I feel like punching someone fore real, I have all of this anger built up inside, To not even be seen sexually desirable really hurts me, Its big difference between being an attractive person to being sexually wanted by women that want to procreate with . I live in a very small town, where is isn't many options, financially or sexually. I'm not blaming others for my short comings all of this shit falls on my shoulders but yo environment plays a huge factor. If you somewhere where you not even acknowledged or wanted is very disrespectful and takes a toll on someone spiritually and mentally.

I have a very big ego. I need to viewed as the first option and not some back guy to a back up guys back up. I want to be the "Man" desired sexually, I want to be seen as the provider/protector but so far in life it hasn't happen yet.

I can handle being lonely that doesn't bother me I never had a problems with my looks or social skills.But i feel like my environment, financial short comings, lack of social "status" has me limited to not being able to have that chance to reproduce.

Even the most unattractive dudes can have a women vibe with them and be on the same wave length. All i wanted was a fucking chance, I dont care about rejection.

2. resilient bastard

resilient bastard Fapstronaut

in my opinion you have very high expectations towards yourself and you are a perfectionist.
    The problem is, if these expectations in your brain are not met you feel miserable and hurt.

There is an inner voice inside you which is telling you "you are nothing if you have no money" "you are nothing if you are not the provider" "you are nothing if you are not the man who protects women". Of course these thoughts are limiting yourself. You dont need to have all these things to have women. Maybe women acknowledge your inner struggle they feel you are not comfortable with yourself, there is something about your charisma which scares off women.

My advice would be: Let these limiting thoughts go. Try to have fun in your life, dont have such huge expectations towards yourself, which you can't reach.

Try to go out and do some activities you like like sports or something.
    There you can meet women and have some fun in a relaxed environment. But don't have the goal to meet women, you have to prioritise the activity. Meeting woman will be a nice side effect

Last edited: Apr 2, 2023
    SilentWolfSong likes this.
  3. Khri$$ Javan

Khri$$ Javan Temporarily Suspended

Bro I feel watch your saying but you don't understand. I live in a very small town with no fucking opportunities not to mention no car, no social life and I'm not working at the moment, I'm down bad bro like real bad. How can I meet women or people I that I vibe with that don't share the same outlook in life not to mention its like no night life here, its a conservative city with older people with a high poverty rate. I'm from the midwest and hoping to go out west someday because I never fit in my home city and was always looked liked outsider or an outcast.

Some look down on pass port bros or people who wanna relocate to start they're life over. why the would a I want to stay somewhere I'm not desired or don't belong that doesn't make any sense. You could have the most positive outlook in life but that shit can only take you so far. At some point you have to face reality.