1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My beliefs are fuel.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Johnnywheels2000, May 22, 2023.

1. Johnnywheels2000

Johnnywheels2000 Fapstronaut

I’m the kind of person that may be simple minded. I know that I need something to attach myself to. I refuse that to be through people, instead it’s ideas that capture my attention. Ideas that guide me through this life.

Thoughts in my mind when concentrated become directions to follow. You learn to focus in on your heart, your passion, life becomes your mission. Today I want to live, I have a purpose to fulfill and nobody else is going to do it. Nobody should, it’s my responsibility.

My brothers im spreading compost over blooming flower beds. A simple task that is amplified by passion. I become the man of the land, tending to humble life. Taking in the beauty of the summer sun, beads of sweat showing effort. It’s a beautiful simplistic mission, those are always the best.

I create a snapshot in time, I make sure it’s near perfect for the moment. Knowing nature will make a mess, yet that is just life. Just because it won’t matter tomorrow doesn’t mean it isn’t important today. A reflection of myself, if I do shitty work I come off as incompetent. In turn my father bares that, your actions aren’t just your actions. Good or bad you send it into the world, today I choose to be good.

NfBigGlP and Xue Hua Piao like this.
  2. NfBigGlP

NfBigGlP Fapstronaut

I think more people should live out in the countryside and work on the land. Sounds amazing to be able to do that with your brothers. You must have a nice life