My balls slightly hurts/ 33 days nofab

Discussion in 'Problematic Sexual Behavior' started by Africanman, Jul 13, 2019 at 1:04 PM.

1. Africanman

Africanman Fapstronaut

so guys am actually on a 33 days streak. I still feel some slight pains in my balls . I have been m for about 8 years now.. is this why my balls still hurt even after my streak? I used to m twice a day .

2. Freddiefox

Freddiefox Fapstronaut

I have read others saying some ice wrapped in a towel can help with the ache. And this does eventually stop hurting.

Nervesofsteel likes this.
  3. Africanman

Africanman Fapstronaut

Ok I will give that a try thanks

4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut

That's correct. Blue balls caused by vasocongestion - the swelling of bodily tissues caused by increased vascular blood flow and a localized increase in blood pressure - so anything cold will help. You can also dangle your testicles in a bowl of cold water or you can take a cold shower and direct the jet onto your balls. I hope you feel the relief @Africanman. :)

5. Africanman

Africanman Fapstronaut

Yeah thanks

6. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Ice works. Just don't leave on too long and keep the ice or cold pack wrapped in some cloth to separate it from direct skin contact. You don't want frostbite !

Also, try wearing supportive underwear or an athletic supporter to keep the "boys" supported. That sometimes helps prevent aching.

One day at a time is how we all succeed.

7. Vendettana

Vendettana Fapstronaut

I heard, not ejaculating would increase the risk of prostata cancer. Is it sure that NoFap is without risk? My balls hurt as well when I don't ejaculate. I thought that the liquids inside need to be evacuated to relieve the pressure.