1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Music: Guilty Pleasures

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by SeeDee, May 30, 2016.

1. SeeDee

SeeDee Fapstronaut

I've already outed myself in another thread as a raving Justin Bieber fan (well, one or two of his new songs.)

What music do you listen to after you've double checked to make sure no one is around?

2. IGY

IGY Guest

I do not understand the concept of guilty pleasures. Why should I care what other people think of what I like? It's just pleasure.

Cockyau likes this.
  3. infinitely_for_the_good

infinitely_for_the_good Fapstronaut

/me looks around...
    Growing up, my mother was (still is) a HUGE Rod Stewart fan; his albums were constantly on in the car and in the house. So, there's only so many times you can hear a song before you're singing along. Yeah, there's a few tracks that I still sing-along to.

I also choreograph fireworks shows for my family's side business. Needless to say, I have to use mostly "pop" music. And again, after you hear Katy Perry's 'Roar' and 'Fireworks' (among others...) countless number of times trying to write a fireworks display, I find myself playing them when no one is around...

There's a BUNCH more, but...

/me runs and hides.

--Infinitely

4. SeeDee

SeeDee Fapstronaut

Rod Stewart gets a lot of garbage and I don't think he deserves it.

I love Katy Perry!

Here's a real go run and hide in shame one: Selena Gomez "Love You Like A Love Song"...

5. RecoveringScoundrel

RecoveringScoundrel Fapstronaut

Carly Rae Jepsen. I really like her innocent, upbeat, funny and catchy songs. Always brings out a smile.

I'm a hardened metal head for the most part.

SeeDee likes this.