Muh Story

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Anti-Hero, May 31, 2021.

1. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

There is this girl. She is one of the most beautiful women I know of including models from screens. That's barely the beginning of it, she is very smart and not just in personal stuff (soon to be chem PhD) and a warm-hearted person and funnier than most guys. The craziest part is that at some point she was interested in me. I was so scared of her that I blew every chance she gave me.

Years went by and I aged rapidly, downgrading significantly in the looks department. What's worse, I didn't really leave my room. The result is that I failed to become an interesting person and I'm ugly as a bonus. What's more, the daily screen overuse fried my brain and I'm barely able to hold a conversation and have no friends. I genuinely feel my IQ has dropped 30 points in the last decade.

My dating pool is today composed of unattractive women, when compared to Her it's downright suifuel. Not to mention the fact I wouldn't be able to take the potential 300 lb gf to my appartment or car as I lack those things.

If you ever wondered whether it's possible to completely destroy your life before 30 without heroin, the answer is yes

brassknucks and Garek like this.
  2. Noted, but I want to hear the story about how you brought your life back from the brink of total destruction, made a complete 180, lost the weight, developed legitimate and obvious self respect, and started crushing pus all over town.

3. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

Thanks, I do too

Garek likes this.
  4. Forfeit

Forfeit Fapstronaut

5. Keywords:

I was 35 when I married my first wife.
    Looks, car, apartment may help but are not an absolute must.
    What counts the most is your personal worth and I don't mean money.
    Read, learn, study life. Add to your personal worth and you won't have a problem becoming the center of attraction even without a car, apartment or looks.
    I know... I've been there....

Anti-Hero likes this.
  6. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Dam bro, fucking Blackpill. Time to rebuild now since only direction you can go is up right?

Anti-Hero likes this.