1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Motivation increasing workout plan

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ISFPdude, Dec 17, 2017.

1. ISFPdude

ISFPdude Fapstronaut

Alright, so I've noticed that I only relapse when I'm procrastinating, bored, or feeling lazy. So I could try brute force... or I could try and eliminate the root problems. Not much of a choice there.

Basically, I'm super sedentary. Not fat, because my metabolism is fast af. But sitting and lying down to do everything isn't exactly helpful. Now, being a student, I can't exactly try and factor exercise with everything I do, because there's a lot of sitting at a computer involved in it. So I've decided that I'll develop a sort of workout plan - A few times a day, I will spend 5 to 15 minutes on either cardio or short, high energy workout things that I can do in my own house/neighbourhood for free. A couple that I've come up with are jumping jacks, jogging, and high-speed pushups on a bed, couch, or other soft surface that makes it harder. If anyone has any ideas that meet these criteria, feel free to share! I posted this mostly for ideas and to share this method with anyone who may have similar problems to me.

EyesToSeeEarsToHear likes this.
  2. EyesToSeeEarsToHear

EyesToSeeEarsToHear Fapstronaut

It's a great idea and quick daily workouts really will increase your motivation through each day.

I suggest trying 10 to 20 push-ups and 10 to 20 air squats immediately after waking in the morning and stretching for 1 minute to 5 minutes MAX after that workout and also just before sleeping each night.

Do not workout just before sleeping but stretching is good before sleeping.

Working out WILL motivate your body to stay wide awake and alert and that's why it's a very smart routine to establish each morning when the human body is designed to move around and get things done.