1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Most embarrassing situation ever!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by GettingAGrip, Aug 16, 2018.

1. GettingAGrip

GettingAGrip Fapstronaut

What was the most embarrassing situation you've ever been in?

Here's one of mine, it was on the first day of university. My friend and I were in the elevator with a girl going up to one of our classes and he we was making fun of our professor's name because she had a strange name we didn't know how to pronounce.
    The girl in the elevator turned to us and said "It's spelled ..., it's me I'm your professor and you two are very rude.".
    It was the most awkward class that semester :D

2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Years ago, I was planning on doing sport all summer long when school was out. First week in, I was catching a rugby football with mates for fun. When it was thrown to me, it overshot, so I jumped and caught it, but I somehow tripped and landed on my right wrist (which was my dominant hand), which shattered it, and I couldn’t use it for months. So safe to say I couldn’t quite enjoy that summer...

I’ve had multiple injuries like that, but that was perhaps my most embarrassing one. But I at least got to learn to be ambidextrous.

GettingAGrip likes this.
  3. Ouch, I would transfer to another class . For my most embarssing to date because I might top it in the future lol is . I was in school many years ago and this girl and I had to do a presentation for the class well she wore some clevege shirt so as we were doing this presentation I could not keep my eyes off of it she sat on the other side of class and I didn't notice it till I got up there to do my presentation I spend the whole speech staring at it and she had to carey the speech safe to say I was labled a perv for a long time after that and never lived it down while in school. Its funny now but back then it was not but man did she have the clevege going on lol

4. I cringed very hard at that

GettingAGrip likes this.
  5. For me, i was in high school and i was messing around in the gym while waiting for some assembly presentation or something and i don't remember exactly what i did, but somehow my jeans ripped wide open. I just heard that shredding sound and i was like "oh no". Plenty of people were around me, (including a girl i liked and ended up dating lol) but luckily i played it off cool and everyone ended up laughing with me instead of at me. It was still pretty embarrassing though.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2018
    GettingAGrip, u376, Moon Shot and 2 others like this.
  6. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

My every situation is an embarrassing situation
    Just don't know what to tell...
    So I will write one
    While urinating.....once there was a lot of crowd....
    As I was bladder shy so I was not able to do it
    But as every person slowly finished and leave ....I was only one who was taking a long time....
    So then I thought to step down without freshing myself
    Then I went in the cabin toilet(one with door)
    And I think the cleaning guy must be thinking ...that why he is going inside
    ....then I left washroom with full speed

GettingAGrip likes this.
  7. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

Pissed my pants when I was passed out drunk

8. when i shit my pants in grade 5 lol