1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MORE LIFE!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Feb 6, 2018.

1. I’m done with being bogged down by this lingering destructive entity that’s been attached to me for years now. I feel like PMO is killing me slowly and I’m fearful of the effects that it could have on me in the future. I believe I’m addicted but I don’t know entirely. I never miss anything or sacrifice anything to PMO, but I do all to often and I feel terrible afterwards. Yet continue the same actions. I’m happy I found this site and I hope that I can reach my goal of a Hardmode reboot with everyone that is willing to lend me wisdom and a helping hand. I’m so happy to have finally joined this community! I’m ready to experience a life of freedom.

2. DAY 1

Day 1! My purpose for wanting a NOFAP life? I have a girlfriend that I’ve been with for about 6 years now and I want to fully give myself to her in every way and I know that it’s not possible without NOFAP. I also want to life without the strong feeling of panic and anxiety around every decision or thought that I have. I want the benefits of health that come with the normal lifestyle rather than dealing with strange ailments that I keep to myself.

Waking up today felt refreshing becuase I’ve finally gotten the courage to do something about it!
    ———————————————————————
    Today was a success! I believe that it was mostly in part of me keeping busy and not being alone until now (bedtime). But a wins a win! I don’t feel free and I’m still very anxious. I had a thought or two briefly about PMO but got easily sidetracked with other activities.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2018
  3. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome @Jiren Gray, I'm glad you're here! I hope you keep coming back. And if I can help, let me know.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Thank you! I will!

5. Protagoras

Protagoras Fapstronaut

Let's get moving toward freedom!! HERE are some things helping me.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Great! Thank you so much I will look at them now!

7. DAY 2

Today is already rough. Had a dream that is leaving me with some strong urges to PMO. I don’t really know what to do besides trying not to think about it and get the day rolling! Hopefully these urges subside soon.

———————————————————————

I’ve been having some serious urges and thoughts that have been attacking my self control all day. I’ve also be lethargic and unmotivated to do much. I’ve just been trying to keep occupied but I’m struggling hardcore smh. I just joined this 90 day NoFap challenge thread that required me to reset my counter to zero! So technically I’m back to square 1 lol! It surprisingly gave me more hope that I thought I would! I’m going to stick with it! Cant give in anymore!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2018
  8. Hey @Jiren Gray ,

Welcome to NoFap. Reading other peoples journals is a big part of my program and one of the ways I "work it".

I just read the greatest journal entry. I don't offer opinions or advice, only ESH (Experience, Strength and Hope).

This journal is written by @weddingnails . I wish I could write the way he does. To me it felt like he opened up his chest and let us see not only into his heart but deeper into his soul. It takes a few minutes to read the first two posts - but, I'm so glad that I did.

The journal is at https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/155372

Keep coming back it works if you work it,

* L

9. Day 3,

Its been an amazing day of work and success! I was sluggish today but I had to shrug it off and focus on making the best of the day. Today I focused on just being present and not worrying about not PMOing and it was amazing.

10. Hey @Jiren Gray

Glad thins are going well for you!

-- > L