1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Monk Mode June

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by w800, Jun 1, 2017.

1. w800

w800 Fapstronaut

So im starting monk mode this month and i'll be trying to achieve the following habits/activities:

limit myself to:
    1 hour of Netflix, videogames, youtube
    1 hour of social networks (facebook, whatsapp and such)
    No alcohol or drugs
    No addded sugar
    NoFap

Gain the habit of:
    Meditation
    Cold showers
    regular workout
    play guitar
    read a book
    learn to cook

The rest of the free time i shall do house chores or find ways to confront my loneliness like sitting alone in the park or be introspective in order to explore and heal myself

wish me luck! and keep strong guys :)

2. Sounds like a great programme! I wish you the best!

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Brother great intentions BUT

"Gain the habit of:
    Meditation
    Cold showers
    regular workout
    play guitar
    read a book
    learn to cook"

These are waaay too much habits at once. I recommend reading the power of habit. What I recommend for you is learning 1 or 2 habits each month and gettting rid of 1 or 2. But 1 of each is better. Why you may be thinking? Learning and getting rid of habits costs a lot willpower you will only have enough willpower to implement 1 or 2.

Good luck brother!
    Keep it up.

Thomas

w800 likes this.
  4. Mr Achiever

Mr Achiever Fapstronaut

I've done monk mode on and off for the last couple of years.
    I do no tv,radio or Internet with anything female related like presenters. Also if you wanna take it up a notch for a week at a time try not even looking at women in real life. I do this if my sex drive begins to wain a bit.
    At the moment I'm doing cold showers and no tv mainly because I enjoy challenging myself and succeeding.

Good luck.
    Remember to decide to succeed the day you begin.

w800 likes this.
  5. Stay strong brother!
    A few people are able to keep such routine,but If you do,im sure you ill be the most successful man in the world.good luck.