1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Metastrophilia +slippery slope and situational trauma and loss of Cognition

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by loneloan, Jan 29, 2023.

1. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

I dont know where to begin to explain this. men(and women!)arent attracted to a fetish\unusual practice\unhealthy human(anorexic,obese) despite it being gross,but because its gross. Soph (LT corvis) explains it well in her video -i cant link it cause...copyright,but you can find it easily).

there is an almost suicidal jump into the most disgusting perversion known to man. This is closely tied to the slippery slope in the moral sense : for example, liking an obese woman as a man may be unhealthy . Im not bashing chubby girls, I mean clinically obese.
    However, liking an obese woman isnt inmoral.
    looking for "barely legal" girls IS inmoral -and most time,self-deceptive...we all know they are actually not legal- .

this two are related:the barriers of disgust and legality\morality are getting crossed and criss-crossed.
    then, i forgot the book,but there are studies showing the human brain literally changes when very aroused. we are "not ourselves" for a dangerous,short,time.

Finally my other point: "situational trauma" . this means a race fetish( which is actually kinda hateful, those guys dont know what a haplogroup is). age difference fetish etc.
    in my own case
    even on nofap mindset, i fantasized or peeked at Mysandry Fetish captions. the fantasy of femdom girls beating men sincerely out o hate, and not as money-charging dommes. I even got aroused at the local feminist "look" (haircut,glasses type etc) i WANTED a mysandryst to hurt me,a man,.

sorry for my convoluted post. I tried to avoid quoting my psychohistory and evolutionary pscyhology go-to sources of study,and give a more plain and anecdotal plan of advice.

JS44471 likes this.