1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Men are offended when...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 6, 2018.

1. women apply make-up when on a train... Well, some men are.

One man said:

'I think once or twice I just stared at the person thinking that they would eventually notice and feel embarrassed. That never happened, it's something for someone's private space - their bedroom or bathroom. So to find myself sitting on a train and then suddenly inside someone's bathroom is very unwelcome'.

Another said:

Grooming is just not a suitable activity for a train, any more than leaky earphones, or bodily noises... make-up just falls into the same category of behaviour.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-45343836

2. Personally, I've never had an issue with women putting make-up on while on public transport.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. That's weird. Why? I mean maybe if it was heavy powder or something, because that could get on people or on the seats or whatever. But otherwise I dont see what there is to be annoyed about. I think people should just mind their own business if what other people are doing doesnt effect them at all.

4. I can't see any reason to be offended by this. I think people try too hard to find things to complain about.

5. This sounds very cultural to me. As in British cultural, coupled with a huge age gap. These comments were from older people.

6. I think the men of the UK should be far more concerned and pissed by the fact thousands of their women are being systematically raped/murdered by foreigners while British citizens are being arrested and literally imprisoned for posting memes online and making politically incorrect posts on social media.

Deleted Account and hardowner like this.
  7. Why even waste your time posting on it then?

8. What has that got to do with catching a train? It was about irksome train etiquette!!! Honestly! Some people make me want to smash my head against a wall!!!

9. I think I would be offended if they weren't contouring properly or matching correct foundation to their skin tone. I mean it's 2018 and there are thousands of make up tutorials on YouTube. Buy some decent products and brushes and work that shit. Or don't if make up is not your thing. Or use tons of make up to achieve that "natural" look so many men like and think actually requires less make up then it does.

SanSolo and Deleted Account like this.
  10. Exactly, i never understand why people post just to say basically they don't want to post.

11. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

I would like to think that only a tiny fraction of men are. If there were a list of every possible thing that might offend me, this wouldn't make it on the list. Not even close.

12. I suppose it's not as bad as people who 'like' pages on Facebook, just so they can let the page they hate, know that they hate them in comment section whenever post something new. :emoji_joy:

13. MikeDownUnder

MikeDownUnder Fapstronaut

Men are offended when someone ask you if you are offended....

14. It is the equivalent of Nero sitting on a rooftop playing the violin while Rome burns or the passengers of the Titanic arguing over what they will wear as the ship sinks, that's why. This obsession over "etiquette" will be the death of the UK. Too many people take the time and energy to care about trivialities while they remain oblivious to the real crimes happening in their midst that SHOULD make any red blooded man's blood boil. Being offended at something as asinine as putting makeup on a train is a profoundly feminized and womanly mentality, not the kind of thinking that should be displayed by a healthy, proper man.

15. Seriously. 99.99999999 percent of men could care less about women putting on makeup on a train.

16. Exactly! Never did I think someone would try to bring politics into this. @Armalite Rifle needs to get a girlfriend or travel the world or go to a concert or at the very least play a game in Sandbox. Do something fun. No need to be obsessed with politics!

17. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

I like your signature... very British of you :p

18. Aye, mate. For queen and country! And also, I like your 357 day streak, can we switch? :D

19. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

If they are "literally being imprisoned" it probably has a lot to do with people trying to create hysteria and hate with a bunch of bullshit about systematic rape and murder. Do you know what you said and how ludicrous it is?

Are there rape and murder camps that the women are being sent to? The people coming up with this propaganda seem to be a bit out of sorts with the general public, here in North America anyway. It's not the 1970s and people don't flip out over any supposed outrages against women anymore. Hell, they are getting pretty unpopular themselves in some circles, lol. " they are killing the women and children" has been a constant for propaganda for a long time, not that it never happens.

20. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

hmmm... but then I wouldn't be able to fly and lift cars with one hand anymore. Though it may be worth it to be British for a day :p