Meditation:opening your subconscious lid

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Catch22, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Catch22

Catch22 Fapstronaut

Just wanted to share something with you real fast, https://www.yourcourageouslife.com/just-want-to-quit-everything/

I hope this ends up finding you well

I can see this helping as to uncover what’s causing us to so much internally over PMO. After all this journey is internal, it’s not so much PMO that’s the problem, it what’scausing us to propel in that direction.

2. Catch22

Catch22 Fapstronaut

I’ve been mediation for a long ass while but lost touch the last couple years. This really brought me back.

Especially recently when fantasizing has taking strong hold of my mind. It’s let me allow things just to flow.

I’m noticing as new things happen in my life, just like journaling, with a little bit of calming music and a dimly light room, my mind uphinges all these perspectives and ideas and I just keep letting myself feel them, allow them and let them go.

I once did it an all inclusive 10 day vipassan stay. It was miserable. 10 hours of meditation a day starting at 4:30 am, no talking, no eye contact, no cell phone, vegan diet and just you plus your thoughts and feelings.

I was too young to understand, but the instructor called the technique a deep psychological surgery.

You would start focusing in on subtle sensations and grow them, not allowing the things you feel to control the things you feel so you could go deeper into the things you feel (say that fast 3 times).

I’ve found this article as something super helpful for me to re-bridge the gap and I’m hoping it’s going to help someone else to either strengthen, start or restart cleansing yourself and your mind, namaste homies