1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Masturbation realization..

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 23, 2019.

1. I've thought up of a realization just now..

What if...When you are about to masturbate and you know you are reaching you're hand for you're penis to start doing business. What if that is actually a response from the brain when you get hard for you're hand to stop you're penis from getting erect, instead of stroking? Like you're body does not actually wan't you to get hard, since its not natural with a woman?

2. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

I think I see what you're saying, and I think early morning when I may be half asleep and waking up that sometimes happen. Maybe the initial impulse is from old muscle/neurological memory where it's reaching to fap but I think shortly after that it turns into a stopping signal.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. randomname3

randomname3 Fapstronaut

This reminds me of when I was just a wee lad and assumed it was impossible to do a sexual act until you put your penis in a vagina. Like why would God design a penis to activate when it's not in the right spot to procreate? And from an evolutionary side masturbation just doesn't make biological sense: it's pure fake reward for zero biological achievement. I'm surprised there hasn't evolved some kind of pheromone released only in the vagina when she's turned on. Then cortisol or something could block that release so rape would never be successful and both partners would always arrive at the same time.

4. InnerFaith

InnerFaith Fapstronaut

in my opinion no, no way, you were meant to mate and spread seed.. just in puberty there is a passed on "tradition" of sharing stories about wanking, and then trying to wank yourself until it finaly happens, and that is the first mistake we do..

Yep u do likes this.