1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Massive withdrawls

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Hardmode-Monk, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Hardmode-Monk

Hardmode-Monk Fapstronaut

I am at 66 days if hardmode. I am having crazy withdrawls. I am sitting in front of my computer and debating whether or not to message some girls online and have sex. I don't want to do that yet. I recently deleted all of my dating apps but I am very horny and want to bust.

I can't get away from the computer because I have a ton of homework online. I helps me writing how I feel.

2. you're light years farther than most men in the world, keep on the hard mode road, stay focused on your ultimate goal. YOU

3. Giving in is never worth it my friend! Do anything else! Keep fighting the good fight!

4. Hardmode-Monk

Hardmode-Monk Fapstronaut

Thanks

5. It is still early days. Give it more time.

6. Fabian7

Fabian7 Fapstronaut

As soon as possible go for a walk, have a cold shower, eat a healthy meal, meditate and then listen to 30m of nofap material and you will feel amazing