1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Massage parlor

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Hardmode-Monk, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Hardmode-Monk

Hardmode-Monk Fapstronaut

I went to a massage parlor. This was a regular place that I used to go to. It's one of those happy ending places. I went there for a happy ending. The lady didn't give me one and she was flirting. So I began flirting back and touching. The thing is that I don't know if I went too far. It's been 10 weeks on hardmode and maybe I was being too aggressive. I then felt awkard and apologized that made me feel worse. I feel like I did something wrong but at the same time I might be making a big deal. Anyway I just wrote this to say how I felt.

2. If she wanted you to stop, it would have been easier for her to fap you right off. A couple of times, I've ended up playing with their nipples, but that has only been with the shier ones. The lively ones take charge of the situation before you get a chance. As I see it, permission is given through body language whether it is at a massage parlor or on a date. Is she pulling you in or pushing you away? If you stop thinking and go with the flow, everything works better.