Mandalorian Challenge 100 Days + [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Wolfyoufeed, Dec 26, 2019.

So you want to be a Mandalorian?

1. “This is the Way”

147 vote(s)
    98.7%
  2. “Hell no, paint a target on my back?”

2 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. Unhommebinsoft

Unhommebinsoft Fapstronaut

Amazing man! Keep it up man, this is the way <3

DudeAlex likes this.
  2. Unhommebinsoft

Day 6 today was kind of awful, looked like it took all of my concentration to stop the overwhelming desire to fap and i don't understand why on the 6th day more than the other days. The more I think about the process and every step that is taken toward the goal, the more I get inside a shell and restrein from everything else that life has to offer: just like an hibernation from everything else and if I do anything else, I'm afraid to lose control of the control I already have. And that is what is dangerous, because I start to lose sight of what life is in some way.

A lot of urges today, cold shower and training made it better tho. It's crawling in my skin, but I have multiple things to do in order to detach myself from the patterns of tought. By example, I love drawing, running, writing, gaming, playing guitar, etc. which bring a lot of opportunities to change the focus.

I'll reclaim the throne one day, I'm in this, we're in this together. This is the way...

Anakin66, DudeAlex and hollyman like this.
  3. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

the situation in my country is so silly, the gov is such a joke.

my gov decided to let free many many prisoner from jail such a joke really man. not only they made huge mistake by mocking a warn from other country and harvard studies on cov. and now they do this.

and now many ex prisoner committed another crime like killing ppl, grand theft auto, thief etc.

in my village where i lived, representative from each family (man) take turn to guard the village from outsider, border to another village closed down and guarded, for the covid and also for the crime .

now the semi lockdown will ocured at 22 April, idk i think that traitor in my country start showing their face's and i hope the situation will not go worse than this

4. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I relapsed this morning after a hard fight with temptation and fantasy for a few hours. Today is now day one, instead of day 15.

hollyman and l'embellie like this.
  5. Unhommebinsoft

What the fuck!?

6. Unhommebinsoft

Fuck man, sorry for that :/ What did you learn about this experience?

hollyman and DudeAlex like this.
  7. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

My best advice would be for you to figure out what you learned from that experience and accept it. Then just keep going!:)

DudeAlex likes this.
  8. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

Day 7
    -Check in- my yet again first check point of 7 days! I even got a lot of the things I wanted to do early on the day, success.

9. Unhommebinsoft

GOOD JOB l'embellie!

DudeAlex likes this.
  10. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

Day 37 check in.
    Dreamt of sex all night. Tension is building, but I will resist. This too shall pass!

hollyman, Unhommebinsoft and DudeAlex like this.
  11. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I learned to respect the difficulty of this habit, and to do more than stay abstinent. I guess I need to use more tools to stay pm-free.

I read something by Soaring Eagle posted by someone recently. It involved doing everything needed to recover, not just abstaining. It resonated with me. I will heed that, pick myself up, and try again.

12. Unhommebinsoft

Glad to read it mate, we're in this together: stay strong I believe in you! Imagine each time you touch your genitals is like touching a porcupine: it hurts to do so! More if you imagine a cute baby porcupine that is too weak to be touch because he might get crushed by your hand. How can someone dare to crush a cute porcupine !?!?!

13. Unhommebinsoft

For those interrested in music, post-rock is a kind that can sometimes motivate you. Here's an example of incredible instrumental song:

Sleepmakeswaves - One Day You Will Teach Me To Let Go Of My Fear

Hope it might resonate with some of you, take care all!

hollyman likes this.
  14. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

yeps its true man they released almost 30.000 inmates all over the country, sad reality

well done sister, believe and come back stronger

this can be a double edge sword imo. like its can calmed ur tension since its a natural relapse... in the other hand if u edging on this "dream" most likely u will fight another enemy to combat the PMO. good luck and be strong bro

15. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

fantasy is quite difficult to fight, for me even until now its a hard to win fight

but a little tips that might help you to fight the battle, is u must become more "present" and not live in fantasy world

i have a quote from anonymous person, its strong language but it helped me. the quote say's

"What kind of human you are lifeless, desperate, ashamed, all you can do is fantasize thing's which you can't really achieve. ignoring the reality, you can't face life, you can't do anything but dreaming, dream ! dream ! dream ! that's all you can do"

stay strong bro

16. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

Wow, that's so strong for real. I really like it, thanks for sharing. Also I've been working on the same idea so it was a good catch :•)

hollyman, Anakin66 and Unhommebinsoft like this.
  17. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

Day 8
    I got done my studies 1,5 hours earlier. Seems like I'm getting in the pace so it was good to see that. I'm always ready to cross my borders.

18. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

*Steps out of the Shadows*

Well done Holleyman, keeping the Clan alive in my absence. I’ve been dealing with a newfound temptation I never new existed.

@Gonarth - I am deeply sorry to hear about your brothers situation. May our God grant him quick recovery.

@Unhommebinsoft - Welcome to the Clan. Please be aware we don’t tolerate foul language in this challenge. I will add you to the ranks when you reach day 7..
    *hands you blaster and Vibroknife*
    This is the way

Unhommebinsoft likes this.
  19. Unhommebinsoft

@Unhommebinsoft - Welcome to the Clan. Please be aware we don’t tolerate foul language in this challenge. I will add you to the ranks when you reach day 7..
    *hands you blaster and Vibroknife*
    This is the way[/QUOTE]

@Wolfyoufeed It's an honour. Understood, I'll be careful next time. vZztSTi.jpg

Wolfyoufeed, hollyman and DudeAlex like this.
  20. Day 21

Unfortunately, my brother died yesterday after suffering a cardiac arrest in ICU as he succumbed to his injuries from the motorcycle accident. I am completely heartbroken! I can't take this loss. Nothing matters to me at this moment!