1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Male Deer Exercise: Some questions

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by helpmeobiwan2, Dec 23, 2018.

1. helpmeobiwan2

helpmeobiwan2 Fapstronaut

1. What sources can I consult to expand my knowledge of deer exercises? I wanted to post a link to show you guys which websites I've visited so far on the subject but I guess I'm a new member so I have to make a few more posts before I can do that otherwise its just not letting me post links.

2. Main reason I'm doing the Deer Exercise is because I heard that they can make a person rather energetic so that's my main motivation, with stopping wet dreams as a secondary motivation since I get one every week (aka I'll still do male deer exercises if they can make me energetic). Is this true?

3. Is the male deer exercise useful for channeling the extra energy that nofap + sr give me? I did a very short and quick version (just a few minutes) and I already feel a lot more in control of my urges and sexual thoughts (like they are completely gone and I just spent 1-2 minutes doing them!)

4. REVERSE KEGELS. Both the pages are telling me to hold in/clench (aka do a kegel) for 1 minute at a time. I take it I should also do reverse kegels by breathing in and releasing and holding the release for 1 minute at a time?

5. I used to message a few folks in SR a while back about kegels and some of them said that they shouldn't be done every day because that could damage the pc muscle. Is it safe to do the deer exercise everyday or should I do them every alternative day?

6. Oh, and one more question. How many minutes per day should I do the male deer exercise for? One of the pages says 15 minutes per day (or some other reddit thread did, can't remember) but I also remember that it isn't safe to do kegels for more than 10 minutes per day at the beginning. I don't want to get injured, so experts please tell me!
    7. Is there anything else I should know?

2. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

Yes. Three exercises you need to incorporate into your routine on the regular: Squat, Deadlifts, Bench.

3. What's a male deer exercise?

4. What's a male deer exercise?

5. Google is your friend.

6. Yea, but I prefer to have human interaction on this forum.

7. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Fapstronaut

Why even worry about it? Just stop worring about it and let not fapping do its thing.

8. Warrior SK

Warrior SK New Fapstronaut

I dont know the deer exercise. It's really good?