1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Making It Offical

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Generic_Name, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Generic_Name

Generic_Name New Fapstronaut

I've been aware of Nofap and the forums for a while, but I've never posted anything before. I've tried doing Nofap by myself, and have managed to get past one week on two occasions, but never past two weeks. After my most recent relapse, I decided it might help if I had some help, rather than trying to force myself to withstand an addiction with nothing but willpower. That's all. Glad to be here, and hopefully I'll be able to continue with Nofap for much longer.

2. galaxim

galaxim Fapstronaut

Hi and welcome, Generic_Name! Have you considered finding yourself an accountability partner? It really made a difference at the beginning of my recovery. Start reading journals and/or groups first, and when you find someone who you like (his/her style of writing, her/his values), perhaps you could send him/her a message.

Here you can find the Starter Kit: http://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/galaxims-journal.20036/page-8#post-330466

Galaxim.